Thursday, July 30, 2009

Maintainizing...

This is a little term that Gary and I coined a couple of years ago when he came back from a business trip and found my hair a mess, my legs (and armpits) unshaven, unruly eyebrows, nibbled nails, cardboard feet and dagger like toenails...you get the picture. I decided that this was not the wife I wanted my husband to come home to. SO, the night before he comes home, I maintainize. If I was smart, I would break this task up over the course of several nights, but I don't. I wait until Thursday night. Very unsmart. Turns out, I'm not the only thing in need of maintainizing. Things are a little more complicated with a house, a dog and an infant. I'm no longer the only one who needs special attention. I like to wash the sheets, clean the floor, fold the clothes, brush the dog and dress the child nicely. I want to make it as nice as possible for my honey when he comes home! So, off I go. I still have to paint my nails and toenails, shave, clean the floor and brush the dog. Maybe I can clean the floor tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment