Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Big boy...


 
I sure do love my big boy.  He is dressing himself and doing most of his self care himself.  Although he puts his shirt on backwards every other day, I am so proud of him.  He also helps out around the house so much.  The other day I took the trash out and he said, "I'll put new trash bags in for you mom."  He helps me clean the floors and dust...
 
He is such a great big brother!  He loves Emaline and is so patient and sweet to her.  He is such a snuggle bug, and he gives the best hugs and kisses.
 
His favorite things to do right now are to play pretend, play cars, and play outside with Jack. 
 
He goes to music class once a week, too!  He really enjoys it!  He participates, sings, plays instruments...it's so fun to watch.  He makes me proud by how well behaved he is.
 
He's not always well behaved!!  He has been testing us a lot lately!  Saying "no", not listening...I'm sure normal toddler things.  I always wish for more patience because all in all he is such a wonderful boy and we love him sooooo much!
 
 
 
 My sleeping angel!  This shot actually woke him up!

 Here, he is pretending to be a "grass cutter man"  I told him to pose and I would take a picture of him to put on a business card for him.  Funny!


 How funny is he!?  Yes, he dressed himself.
 Making pretzels with me!


 Yummy!
 This moth let Gavin come right up to him.

When Gavin went to catch the moth, it flew into his sleeve!  

No comments:

Post a Comment