Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Big week...

It seems like Gavin is just growing up before my eyes! In just one week, he has started scooting all over the place! He started saying "dada" last Friday just in time for Gary to come home from work, and he got his first tooth! He also started to eat puffed cereal. I was hesitant at first. If it were up to me, he'd be on pureed food until he goes to college. I'm terrified of him choking, but he handled it like a champ. He had a lot of fun at story time at the mall on Monday. He laughed a lot...especially while singing the morbid "Ring around the Rosy" (a lovely song about the plague). His favorite part is: "ashes, ashes, we all fall down!" Go figure. I did realize that I get really choked up while singing "You are my sunshine" because it's so true. I tear up everytime. He started riding in a big boy stroller, too. I took the car seat attatchment out of the BOB. He has officially outgrown his Graco cart...tear.

Just in case you didn't know the lyrics:

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine,
You make me happy, when skies are gray
You'll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.

Love you, sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment