Monday, May 6, 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is a time to love and honor your mother, I get that. And, I appreciate it!  But, I want to take a minute to thank the people in my life, because without them...I wouldn't be a mom!

First, to the love of my life, my husband, my best friend, my FOAT, my partner-in-crime....you are the reason for everything! Before I met you, I didn't want to get married, and I certainly didn't want kids!  But loving you changed me!  I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you and have your babies!  Thank you for loving me unconditionally and supporting me no matter what I do.  I'm so thankful to be able to spend so much time with my babies! I know it's not always easy living with someone else, especially me, but you are the perfect person for me!  I love you and appreciate you more than you'll know...

Gavin.  My boy. My first born.

You are so funny, smart, handsome, laid back, and polite.  The past four years have been such a whirlwind, but I have enjoyed EVERY moment with you!  It's not always easy, and I know sometimes you get mad at me when I have to discipline you, but I love you more than you can imagine.  You make me smile everyday, and I feel so lucky that I get to be your mommy and watch you grow up.

Emaline.  My girl. My pepper!

What a great addition to our family!  You complete us with your toothy smile and contagious laugh. You make my heart sing, and I look forward to seeing you every morning when you wake up!  I look forward to watching you grow up, too.  I think you'll teach me so many things!

Thank all of you for being...you have made me a better, happier person!  You are all I ever need for a happy Mother's Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment