Friday, August 24, 2012

Father's Day 2012


I was going through my camera and found a couple of pictures from Father's Day this year.  I only have a couple because that day was pretty trying and scary.  The morning was fine, although Gavin had a low grade fever.  We just thought it was a cold.  We showered Dada with presents and made him coffee in his new mug.  Then, we went to Paw Paw Howard's for a BBQ.  Everything was fine until Gavin woke up from his nap.  He had a 102 + temperature.  We hurried him out of there to go home.  That was the start of a 3 week saga of his pneumonia that ended with him in the hospital.  Happy to say that he is just fine now. 


Emaline was the star of the show...
Emaline and Paw Paw.

Emaline was a little fussy that day.  She was sooooo tired, but wouldn't sleep no matter what.  I'll never forget...Paw Paw Howard held her and walked around with her humming "Taps" to her...put her right out!  Guess he's done that a time or two or 12 or 15!  So sweet....

Everyone was dressed similarly, and I was going to get the cutest pictures!!  Oh well, guess I'll just have to take cute pictures for no good reason.

Happy Father's Day to my hubby...the best Father I know!  We are so lucky to have you!  We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment