Thursday, March 8, 2012

Gavin Gabs...

I'm totally stealing the concept of this title from my beautiful friend Erica and her blog, "Saylor says".  Gavin has become so cute and funny with the things he says, and I want to keep a record of it.  He makes me laugh out loud daily, and I'm so sad I can't remember everything.  Hopefully, having a kitchy name for a reoccurring blog will inspire me to document better.  Here are some of the things I can remember at the moment.
When he announces he's going to the bathroom, "I gotta go pee pee...peace out fool."

The other day he and grandma went to the pantry for a snack.  Apparently, she was distracted by her phone and not paying attention to him.  I heard, "Grandma, Focus!"

While I was driving, "Mommy, two hands on the wheel!"

While we were practicing counting on my fingers...Me: "1, 2, 3. 4. 5 fingers" Gavin: "Actually, mommy, that is a thumb" (pointing at my thumb).

He still says: "Out-ides" for outside.

He uses words like: "next later", "next year", and "last day" to describe time.

When asking him to do something: "Um...sure." or "You got it, Momma!"

Sweet boy...

He now wakes up in the morning, gets out of bed, takes his pull up off, and pees before he comes downstairs for the morning.

When my cast was on: "Momma, I can't wait till your hand is better so you can hold me"

No comments:

Post a Comment