Saturday, January 23, 2010

Swimming lessons....


Gavin started his first swimming lesson today! He loves being in the water...mostly. There are a few scared faces... But the rest of the time, it was all smiles and high fives!!!
One of my favorite things about these lessons (besides the family bonding and teaching my son how to swim) is the fact that they have to wear two pairs of swimming "pants"-just in case one can't hold the doody. Speaking of doody, they sing a doody check song while in the pool. Thank God Gavin did not poop in the pool! Unfortunately, he did poop on the floor. That's right. I give the boy "naked" time each day to air out a little bit. Just so happens that he waited until that time to poop. A perfect little big boy turd! What a great day! Can't wait till next week! I think I will get in the water next week...







No comments:

Post a Comment