Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Family

I truly feel so blessed to have these people in my life.  I feel like I always blog about milestones and important events...but these are just some snapshots of why I love our family and our everyday moments. 
 
 Proud Dada!
 Gavin doing his favorite thing in the world.
Sweet boy
 Splashing in the mud
 Finally got a toothy smile!

 Gavin loves to paint, too. 
 Reading with Dad.


 Ok.  I drew this scene on the ground...which is supposed to be a cape and some buildings.  I told Gavin to lay down on the ground like he was flying.  I ran up to his room to take a picture, and this is what he was doing!!  Haha!
 Gavin loves to give Emaline rides in his Jeep. 
He can't wait until she gets big enough to play
 There is no explanation for this.  She's up to no good.
 Gavin...you are gonna get it...
 Told you.
Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'
 
Gavin and Emaline love each other!  He loves having her in the same room...as long as she's not playing with his toys!  She just lights up when her brother walks in the room!  I hope they always love each other this much!

No comments:

Post a Comment