Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Helpers

I've have been hit pretty bad with morning sickness with this pregnancy.  Of course, having a toddler makes resting almost impossible.  All of my energy was spent taking care of him and the house was a disaster!  To make matters worse, Gary was out of town two weeks back to back.  I got an unexpected offer for help...my mom and niece offered to make to 8 hour drive and spend the week with me.  So, I accepted.  My mom was a machine, vacuuming the whole house, doing laundry, cooking, changing sheets, feeding the dog, cleaning up dog poop, etc.  And my niece helped too.  She washed the dishes every night without being asked more than twice.  It was a huge weight off of my shoulders, and I felt much more relaxed.  It was nice to have the company, too.  Thanks mom.  I love you!  Finite.

No comments:

Post a Comment