Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My boys...

I've been pretty unmotivated to blog lately because I thought I was unable to upload pictures.  But my wonderful husband "fixed" the problem (or showed me what I was doing wrong).  So, I can officially upload pictures again.  I started going through all the pictures that I've taken over the past couple of months and realized that most of them are of my boys.  I am unbelievably blessed to have such wonder men in my life.  I'm also very touched at the relationship they all have with each other and with me.  Here are some of my favorites.

Gavin was giving Jack a "drink" of water.  
Jack is a saint!

Lizard






"CHEESE!!"


Right now Jack is wishing he had thumbs...

Gavin has a drill just like his Dada.

Love, love, LOVE!


I love this picture.  Don't know why...

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so cute! Me and the Anna will be in Dallas the first week in June since Tommy will be in Amsterdam...wanna meet up for lunch?

    ReplyDelete