Saturday, September 18, 2010

Making bread...

Gavin likes to help me "cook" as I said in a previous post. On this particular day, we were making banana bread. He took a 4 hour nap, and I got tired of waiting around, so I measured all of the ingredients out and put them in separate bowls. When Gavin finally woke up, I let him help me pour all of the ingredients into the bowl. I even let him hold the hand mixer. In response, I got the big eyed, circle mouth face. He was having so much fun! Then, it came time for me to pour the big bowl of stuff into the bread pan. I could barely see Gavin while I was pouring the mixture, but I finally caught on to what he was doing...he was sticking his fingers in the bread pan while I was pouring! I let him eat a little more so I could take some pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment