Monday, June 29, 2009

It's 2000 and what?

I officially feel old...technology has left me behind. Oh sure, I have a Facebook account, but I don't really know how to use it. I don't know how to "poke" people (do I even want to...what does that mean???) or find all these crazy quizzes or send someone a round of drinks. But I have to admit. I do love the keeping in touch with people this way. It's a great window into someone's life, and you don't have to spend an hour on the phone! I hate talking on the phone. I also have an Ipod, a heart rate monitor, a camcorder, camera, Iphone, computer and this stupid blog. Do I know how to use any of these things? Not really (although I did find a fun game on my Iphone...Sally's Spa). I would love to post a cool background and some fun pics here, but I DON'T KNOW HOW! Maybe even figure out how to post a video or two. Maybe I'm just lazy...or maybe I'm too busy. But, mostly I'm just lazy. So, if anyone has any words of wisdom to offer an old geezer on managing this blog...I'll turn my hearing aide up!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you got some pictures posted, so I will assume you figured that out...but as for the videos, you have to upload them to YouTube, then just copy and paste the embedded info into your blog entry. It's actually pretty easy...I was surprised. Anything beyond that is out of my realm of blogging needs though!

    Laziness is Number 1!!

    ReplyDelete