Monday, June 29, 2009

Big week

It was a big week for Gavin and I. I turned 31 on Saturday. It's soooo weird. For the first time in, like, forever, I wasn't very excited about my birthday. Before this year, I celebrated for a whole birthday week! When I was in my early 20's, I gave myself a whole friggin' month! I just loved birthdays!! But this year was different. I guess my priorities are shifting...

Speaking of that, Gavin turned four months old on Saturday! He's getting so big! He is now pushing up onto his elbows, reaching for and grabbing things, smiling, cooing and laughing! He is developing quite a personality! He's attempting to roll over, sit up and stand. He also tried rice cereal this week. I think he liked it, although, I don't think he really knew what to do with it.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to you! And happy 4month birthday to Gavin!! He is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete