Thursday, March 20, 2014

Gavin is 5.

My sweet boy turned 5 recently.  We had his party at the Mandeville Sports Complex, and it was wonderful!  I didn't see him for a while...well, I saw flashes of him now and then.  He played, ate pizza, and then we sang "Happy Birthday". 
 
After the party, we had a handful of people come back to the house while Gavin opened presents. 
 
On Gavin's actual birthday, I brought blue cupcakes (his request) to his school and picked up subway for lunch.  I got to eat lunch with him at school, we sang "Happy Birthday", then turned our tongues (and cheeks and hands) blue with cupcakes.
 
Later on that afternoon, NaNa and Grandma came over.  We went to eat at Rusty Pelican for dinner, one of Gavin's favorite restaurants! He likes it because he gets an Abita root beer.  We stopped at a bakery for a King cake.  When we got home, we sang "Happy Birthday"...again.  He had a pretty wonderful week.
 
 












No comments:

Post a Comment