Monday, May 4, 2009

That mom...

I know that having a baby changes your life...I have to schedule EVERYTHING around his eat/wake/sleep cycle. I don't want to be that mom, or that person, who gives up life as it was because we had a baby. Not that life was that exciting before the baby came. We got married, searched for a house for 3 months, bought a house, spent 2 1/2 years remodeling said house, starting dealing with Gary's back pain, got pregnant, had a baby and Gary had back surgery. Having Gavin inspires me. He makes me want to live life to the fullest. Not that I didn't want to before he came, he just gives me that little extra kick in the butt to actually do things instead of just talk about them. I want to go on vacation and go on little outings around town. I want to go on dates with my husband and rediscover him. I want to be around family and friends. I want to meet and connect with new friends. And, I can't wait to watch my little man grow. I'm excited about life and what it has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment